- PROGRAM DIRECTORS
- PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- FELLOW LOGIN
SCUF Conference Registration
On April 7th and 8th of 2017, SCUF will be hosting the 3rd annual conference at George Washington University's Milken Institute School of Public Health in Washington D.C.
Keynote Speaker: Resa Lewiss
Join national leaders in interactive sessions and panel discussions on topics such as:
- Ultrasound Research Funding and the NIH
- Is 2017 the year for computerized match?
- Must Know Literature for Ultrasound Fellows
- PEM US and Fellowship Training
- Critical Care Ultrasound Training
- How do you teach? Fellowship educational methods
- Accreditation and Certification Update & Discussion
- More topics to be announced...
Space is limited!
|For questions, contact:||Keith Boniface at email@example.com|