Program Fellowship Director Reqs
Norton Children's Medical Group, affiliated with the University of Louisville School of Medicine
Fellowship Director Requirements
1. If fellowship trained, did the EUS fellowship director complete fellowship more than 1 year ago?
2. Has the EUS fellowship director published at least three peer reviewed emergency ultrasound articles in Medline indexed journals?
3. If not fellowship trained, does the EUS fellowship director have at least 3 years of experience using EUS in clinical practice after residency?
4. Are at least two of the above mentioned publications original ultrasound research with the EUS fellowship director as first author on one of them?
5. Does the fellowship director have a record of excellence in teaching? (This ability can be demonstrated by teaching awards, consistently favorable evaluations by residents and/or fellows, or the like.)