Program Fellowship Director Reqs
New York Presbyterian Queens
Fellowship Director Requirements
1. If fellowship trained, did the EUS fellowship director complete fellowship more than 1 year ago?
2. Has the EUS fellowship director published at least three peer reviewed emergency ultrasound articles in Medline indexed journals?
Multiple submitted manuscripts currently in the peer-review process
3. Does the fellowship director have a record of excellence in teaching? (This ability can be demonstrated by teaching awards, consistently favorable evaluations by residents and/or fellows, or the like.)
4. Does the EUS fellowship director have at least four regional and national abstract research presentations at meetings conducted by organizations such as ACEP, SAEM, AIUM or similar meetings over a three-year period
5. Is the EUS fellowship director involved in advancing emergency ultrasound by active participation or leadership in one of the previously mentioned nationally recognized organizations?