University of Nebraska
1. Adhikari S, Schmier C, Marx J, Barnason S. Focused ultrasound simulation training: An assessment of emergency medicine nurses' confidence, comfort level and competency in performing us guided vascular access. Acad Emerg Med. 2010;17(5):S119
2. Brown B, Adhikari S, Marx J, Todd G. Focused ultrasound didactics: medical students' perceptions of ultrasound based education. Acad Emerg Med. 2010;17(5):S11.
3. Thornton SL, Pruitt, B, Marx, J . Massive inadvertent pediatric ketamine overdose with serial levels. CLINICAL TOXICOLOGY 53(7):719-719 - JULY 2015
2017 - Emergency Medicine Rural Course: Ultrasound Guided Vascular Access (Lab), Omaha, NE, USA
2018 - 16 hour US course - Archbishop Loayza National Hospital, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Lima, Peru
2019 - Evaluating the Emergent Patient: Hunan Provincial People's Hospital, Changsha, Hunan, China
2019 - Emergency Ultrasound Management Course: Accreditation Breakout Group Leader. Denver, CO, USA. Scientific Assembly Pre-course, ACEP
2020 - Emergency Ultrasound Management Course: Quality, Safety, and Accreditation. Virtual Presentation. Scientific Assembly Pre-course, ACEP
2020 - Distance hands-on training in the COVID-19 era by 3D systems, Virtual Presentation. Society for Simulation in Health Care -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcGfpCIXP2g
2020 - Point of Care Ultrasound: Heart, Lungs and Fluid Management. Virtual Presentation. Hunan Provincial People's Hospital, Changsha, Hunan, China
2020 - Point of Care Ultrasound: Lower Extremity DVT. Virtual Presentation. Hunan Provincial People's Hospital, Changsha, Hunan, China
1. Brown B, Adhikari S, Marx J, Lander L, Todd GL. Introduction of ultrasound into gross anatomy curriculum: perceptions of medical students. The Journal of emergency medicine. 2012;43(6):1098-1102.
2. Adhikari S, Marx J, Crum T. Point-of-care ultrasound diagnosis of acute Achilles tendon rupture in the ED. The American journal of emergency medicine. 2012;30(4):634 e633-634.
3. Adhikari S, Marx J. Point-of-care ultrasound diagnosis of a ruptured live ectopic pregnancy with massive hemoperitoneum. The Journal of emergency medicine. 2013;44(1):194-196.
4. Marx JT, Blaivas M, Adhikari S. Airway and Thoracic Ultrasound. Ultrasound Clinics. 2014;9(2):211-216.
5. Adhikari S, Schmier C, Marx J. Focused simulation training: emergency department nurses' confidence and comfort level in performing ultrasound-guided vascular access. J Vasc Access. 2015;16(6):515-520.
6. Marx JT, Virkler J. Diagnosis of an Arteriovenous (AV) Graft Pseudoaneurysm by Bedside Ultrasound in the Emergency Department. The Journal of emergency medicine. 2015.
7. Jackson BS, Sepula M, Marx JT, Cannon CM. Inferior Vena Cava Filter Limb Fracture with Embolization to the Right Ventricle. J Emerg Med. 2017 Mar 6. pii: S0736-4679(17)30116-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jemermed.2017.01.047.
8. Bowman CF, Pruitt B, Marx J, Thornton SL. Massive Iatrogenic Pediatric Ketamine Overdose with Serial Levels and Minimal Morbidity. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2019 Feb 25. doi: 10.1097/PEC.0000000000001783. [Epub ahead of print]