Program Ultrasound Project
University of Florida
1)ICEM 2012 "Ultrasound Guided Regional Nerve Blocks"
2) 2015-2018 Ultrasonography Review for The Florida Written Board Review Course
3)"Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia" Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel.
All Ultrasound lectures for all applications, case conferences, UF PA school, UF COM
1)Yearly 1 day "Introduction to Ultrasound Course" for new interns
2)Medical student ultrasound curriculum in 2nd year, now training 1st and 2nd year students. We do this every 1-2 months as the students navigate through the various systems - see link below for the you tube channel
3)Critical Care Ultrasound course for surgical critical care fellows with Dr. Rohit Patel (critical care ultrasound director who is one of our emergency medicine attendings as well)
4)Critical Care Ultrasound course for Medical critical care fellows
5) PA Student ultrasound (FAST and peripheral IV)
6) Emergency Medicine Faculty course
7) Emergency Medicine APP course (for our APPs in the ED)
8) Emergency Ultrasound Course (for outside EM - nurses, other EM doctors outside UF, other specialty physicians (at UF or elsewhere), residents (non-EM), etc.
9) Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants (SEMPA) ultrasound course instructor 2018-2019
10) SonoEssentials Course - 2019 Dover, DE
1)(RHAPSody) Diagnostic utility of the Rapid Ultrasound for Shock and Hypotension (RUSH) exam following Return of Spontaneous Circulation (ROSC) in cardiac arrest
3)Assessing the quality of eFAST ultrasound training for paramedics